Ahad, Mac 18, 2012

BRB

Assalamualaikum,

Hello blog and earthlings. I am so sorry with my lack of time and no entry written here. i was kinda busy with my real life and sometimes busy with my sims games.hahaha. being as a partime lecturer in this college and need to recall all syllabus in business statistic which I'm not really 'campin' in it is kinda tough. so barely im just busing studying through youtube and endless study in college library.

Okay lets talk about my work. its been about 2 months being an external lecturer. my class only on Monday, Tuesday and Friday with two class/group which divide to seniors and juniors. kinda depressing when lecturing seniors because of their attitude which make me wanna-slaps-their-face but only in my dream. heh. im left behind with 3 chapter more to go. since this college have their final examination on April, im rushing on it.there is only 2 weeks before final. im on gear 5 right now.speed on beybeh.


kononya hujung tahun 2011 remain single
for who didn't believe that im in relationship, yeah me either.but nah im consider it as my new beginning in this year.doakan yang terbaik untuk perhubungan ini. sesekalipun ianya aturan tuhan kita cuma hanya merancang dan berserah kepada-Nya. Wan nama diberi, cukuplah setakat namanya saja dilampirkan disini. yang penting hati. :) macam biasalah kalau movie ada soundtrack, hidup ini pun ada musiknya terus terusan lagu you&me, you're so fine, sama lagu terukir dibintang jadi latar musiknya. sang arjuna yang agak pemalu,tetapi dasarnya dia agak lucu dan kelabu banget.haha.
what's your story mister?

1 ulasan:

Misako berkata...

naaa.. confirm la itu kan.. hehehe. Moga kekal sampai ke syurga.. nnt jgn lupa ko baca tu buku Bercinta hingga ke syurga.. sama, ko kena prektis driving wahai adik manis.. :P